-50% Deposit due on receipt to secure event date
-Remaining balance and final guest count due 15 business days prior to event date. In some cases, this number is greater than 12-15 business days depending on the specific details of your event/order.
-DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE but can be applied to a different event date.
-Payment plans offered on a case by case basis.
Methods of Payment:
– Pay using Quickbooks options, most major credit cards accepted
– Make checks payable to Succulent Bar LLC
– Send PayPal payments to [email protected]
– We charge $150 per hour we are at your event with a minimum of 2 hours.
– Succulent Bar will arrive to setup an hour before your scheduled event time and will break down promptly at the stated event end time.
– Additional time is charged in 30 minute increments at $65.00 per every half hour.
– Succulent Bar has the discretion to add additional Succulent Bar Specialist to your invoice based on your specific event details. The larger the event, the more hands we will need to successfully execute your event. This is treated on a case by case bases and communicated to the client prior to payment being made and/or is subject to implementation based on the progression of event details throughout the planning process.
At the time of your purchase, Succulent Bar provides you with detailed care instructions on how to care for your plant. Once the plant is in your care, it is up to you to care for it. We do NOT issue refunds in the event your succulent dies. Please read your care instructions thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions!
– In the event your succulent and/or any other items purchased from Succulent Bar arrives damaged we require you to inform us within 48 hours of your confirmed delivery time.
– Please be aware that not every plant is the same, allow for variations in types and imperfections. – Be sure to open your package as SOON as possible to ensure your plant continues to receive proper water & sunlight.
– Most of our Succulent Bar Gift boxes that include a pot/succulent do NOT come planted. We provide everything you need to plant your own beautiful succulent. With easy to follow step by step instructions, this DIY planting activity is fun for any age.
– If you are sending a gift box please REMEMBER to update your shipping address to where the gift is headed. Please don’t forget to also include the name of the person the gift is FROM so that we can add this to the recipients personalized greeting card. If you are purchasing multiple gift boxes, and want them sent to different addresses, just send us a message and we will get you taken care of.
– If the wrong shipping information was provided after Succulent Bar has already sent said package out for delivery, we do not refund your purchase and/or offer discounts of any kind for a replacement package. Replacement boxes are considered an entirely new order and are treated as such.
Again, please keep in mind that we do NOT accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, please purchase seriously. Contact us if you have any problems with your order and we will work together to find a happy solution.
This item does contain small pieces and is not intended for children under the age of 3 without adult supervision.
Succulent are decorative plants that are NOT meant for human or animal consumption.
Please contact us directly to discuss any additional questions you may have. We’re here to help!